Gloteq Resources Sdn Bhd was founded in year 2005 by the director, Omantaram Kangarajoo. Since then, the consultancy has grown successfully by providing environmental services , consulting and training services in a wide range. Gloteq Resources Sdn Bhd comprises of an integrated team of experienced and expertise engineers in this field.
Over the past two decades environmental and safety concerns have become an integral, and often overwhelming requirement for business. Today, leading businesses realize that environmental improvements through systems like auditing, planning and employee training leads to reduce risks and higher profits. Our company understands and recognizes the need for accurate and proper information on the decision that should be made and to allow planning for effective resources management and conversation.
Gloteq Resources Sdn Bhd is a dedicated to help businesses endeover and we also understands the delicate balance between compliance and the ‘bottom line’ to translate environmental and safety concerns into the language of business.
Phone : 03-55231158
Fax : 03-55235484
Mobile : 012-2723479
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Director of Gloteq Resources Sdn.Bhd
He is a training and industrial management consultant who has vast experience in engineering, environmental and quality. He has extensive senior management experience in industrial change management and has worked across all disciplines and in a wide range of sectors including chemical, environmental, safety and total quality management.
Omantaram graduated with a Degree in Chemical Engineering from University of Technology Malaysia (UTM) in 1993 and Master of Science from National University of Malaysia (UKM) in 1999 and also currently pursuing Ph.D. program with National University of Malaysia(UKM) where the research on Quality and Productivity Improvement (Green Manufacturing Implementation in Malaysia).
He has worked in the manufacturing organization as Quality Manager for a Multinational company for 20 years. He has wide experience in raw material procurement, incoming quality assurance, machine and equipment maintenance, process troubleshooting, production planning, supplier chain management, Total Quality Assurance as well as engineering and human resource management and training. (Human Capital) in manufacturing.
Omantaram has became Lead/Internal auditor for ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 18001 , ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 17025 with more than 500 audits experience in all kind of industries.
He is a member of Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
- Master of Science(IT), University Kebangsaan Malaysia, (UKM) , 2000
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, University Technology Malaysia,1993.
- Certified EMS ISO 14001 Lead Auditor – EARA Approved Advanced EMS Auditing Course
- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course , QMI – QUEST IRCA Approved.
- Certified ISO/TS 16949:2002 Organisation/Supplier Auditor – IATF Approved
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO14001, ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 17025
- Certified Environmental Quality Assurance Internal Auditor for RoHS and REACH by PANASONIC Head Office
- Certified Environmental Professional in Scheduled Waste Management (CePSWaM), Institute of Environment Malaysia(EiMAS), 2011
- Certified Radiation Protection Officer ( RPO), (Specialisation : Gauges), 2007
- Certified Trainer approved by MIM and Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB )
- Attended ISO Energy Management System Audit Requirement by SIRIM